I was talking to someone today , who is unemployed and they told me that they would not take a job if it was paying minimum wage. So I said you are completely crazy, you rather have 0 check for the week as suppose to having a check for $ 300. What is wrong with these people , they don't want to try hard but they expect to start at the top. I was always told you have to work hard at what you want in life. For example , I am a home health aide and it really does not pay well at all but for now I can pay my rent and avoid being in a shelter with my family. Even though I live from check to check but I know life has something better in store for me. This is why going to school is so important that I pass so I can get a better job to take care of my kids and I can look back and say I did it myself and no one did it for me. That is the best feeling in the world and no one can take that from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment