Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm sooooo stressed out

A year ago I had the lap band and I had started losing weight but then my body was rebelling and I started to gain the weight back. Even though I am not the size I was a year ago but i should have lost at least 40 to 50 pounds. So I go to my medical doctor and she tells me that my cysts is causing me not to lose weight , finally I get answers to why I am still a fat person , lol. Now I how do I tell my specialist , that this is the reason I'm am still fat, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Uptown Girl~ I just wanted to say you are beautiful no matter what your size is and I am sure that one day you will achieve the goal that you are trying to achieve! I know that losing weight is very hard because I am a thick woman myself and I know that there are days that I feel so disgusted with myself, but I know that I am not one to be what society has made us think we should be which is skinny! About a year ago I had dropped down 2-3 pant sizes and now I am right back to where I started. I was so disappointed in myself but then realized that if I could do it once I could do it again! Keep pushing toward your goal and keep yo head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mizz Epps , thanks for the encouraging words. My problem is I love to cook and eat(lol). Why does food have to taste so goooodd! I know I can do it , it is just the idea of doing it , I don't know if that makes sense . We will both do it , I will keep you updated and let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete