This week I decided to try and reduced the number of cats and kittens I have in my home. It is really crazy how I became involved. Last year in the end of winter we try to lure a black kitten into the house by feeding the kitten but that didn't work. In about another month or two , I noticed she was pregnant and in may she gave birth and brought her kittens one by one to my house . So we took the kittens in , now in total we had five kittens. One of the kittens became pregnant and gave birth to four more kittens , lol. Now , we were placing ads about giving away kittens but no takers . Meanwhile the first black kitten we brought in the house became pregnant , can you believe this, lol. So my husband takes her to animal shelter , when I came home that evening , I realized she already had given birth to three kittens under my bed , lol. Now I have given one cat away and gain three more kittens , lol. I want to know when did I sign up to be the cat lady!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Cat Lady!
This week I decided to try and reduced the number of cats and kittens I have in my home. It is really crazy how I became involved. Last year in the end of winter we try to lure a black kitten into the house by feeding the kitten but that didn't work. In about another month or two , I noticed she was pregnant and in may she gave birth and brought her kittens one by one to my house . So we took the kittens in , now in total we had five kittens. One of the kittens became pregnant and gave birth to four more kittens , lol. Now , we were placing ads about giving away kittens but no takers . Meanwhile the first black kitten we brought in the house became pregnant , can you believe this, lol. So my husband takes her to animal shelter , when I came home that evening , I realized she already had given birth to three kittens under my bed , lol. Now I have given one cat away and gain three more kittens , lol. I want to know when did I sign up to be the cat lady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment