Okay , I finally get a weekend off and I still cannot rest , lol! Even though I love Easter , it could have come next week , lol. It seems like there isn't enough time in the day or week to get all my chores and homework done. I would ask my husband but if I want something done right , I might as well do it myself. Sorry men , but some of you are so dumb when it comes to important tasks but ask them about the score on the game two years ago and they will not only tell you the score but tell you who got the most points and who was at the game ! My post this week is short because I am short on time but I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment