not been looking forward to this project for medical office management class that required me to do powerpoint. I have never done powerpoint before and I did not have anyone else who knew how to do it either. It took me a few hours but I did it , woohoo. It looked so professional , I am very proud of myself. Learning something new always makes me feel good about myself. I still moving forward on that road to success!Sunday, April 25, 2010
I figure out powerpoint, woohoo!
Okay I finally mastered something new, I have
not been looking forward to this project for medical office management class that required me to do powerpoint. I have never done powerpoint before and I did not have anyone else who knew how to do it either. It took me a few hours but I did it , woohoo. It looked so professional , I am very proud of myself. Learning something new always makes me feel good about myself. I still moving forward on that road to success!
not been looking forward to this project for medical office management class that required me to do powerpoint. I have never done powerpoint before and I did not have anyone else who knew how to do it either. It took me a few hours but I did it , woohoo. It looked so professional , I am very proud of myself. Learning something new always makes me feel good about myself. I still moving forward on that road to success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment